|HYDROLOGY AND FLUID MECHANICS|
|4.2 Hydrodynamic Trainer-PC Linked
|Note : Machine configuration and specification are subjected to change without advance notice, computer and its accessories are optional.|
General Description :
The trainer permits basic experiments on fluid mechanics. The experimental set-up is clearly laid out on a laboratory trolley. Due the use of a sealed water circuit, the trainer is particularly suitable for use in training and seminar rooms, and also lecture theatres. The system contains pressure and flow rate sensors that allow the values measured to be further processed on a PC. 3 different pipe sections used as measurement objects; 4 measurement objects are manufactured from clear acrylic and represent a venturi tube, a pitot tube, a metering orifice and a metering nozzle. With the PC data acquisition card and software included measured values can be displayed and evaluated on a PC.
Experimental Capability :
All experiments can be done by manual or by computer aid which data can be displayed digitally and keyed in PC. The calculation of experimental results and plotting of parameters can be done rapidly.
- Flow measurement by venturi, orifice, pitot and nozzle meter.
- Friction factor,f and Reynolds numbers.
- Verification of Bernoulli's theorem.
Technical Specifications :
- Test stand for fluid mechanics experiments.
- Experimental test set-up on mobile laboratory trolley, l x w x h 2000x780x1900mm.
- Digital display of flow rate and pressure.
- Displaying and processing of the measured data on a PC possible.
- Measurement of flow rate using dual analog and digital flow meter 0.48litre/min.
- Pipes with unions.
- Fool proof design, maximum pressure is limited to prevent over pressure head.
- Required service : 230VAC,50Hz.
- l x w x h : 2000 x 780 x 1900 mm
- Empty weight: approx. 155 kg
| BACK TO MENU