|HYDROLOGY AND FLUID MECHANICS|
|4.11 Water Hammer Test Set (WH 01)|
Standard Features :
Study of the effects of both pipe surge and water hammer.
Experimental Capabilities :
- 1 set of clear acrylic pipe surge for pipe surge study.
- 1 set of straight pipe, stainless steel for water hammer study.
- 1 set of spring action, quick closing valve.
- 1 set of two pressure transducers.
- 1 set of approximate 50 mHz, 2 channels - oscilloscope with RS 232 port and software accessories with interfacer to PC
- 1 set of color printer, inkjet compatible to PC "Cannon" or equivalent.
- 1 set of pentium 4 or equivalent PC, "Compaq" or equivalent.
- 1 set of hydraulic bench HB 01 or HB 02 up on enquiry.
- 1 set of computer desk.
Definition of flow and path lines in fluid mechanics
Power Supply :220 VAC 50 Hz 1 phase.
- Pipe surge and oscillations in surge shaft.
- Friction loss in surge shaft.
- Pressure profiles for water hammer comparison with theoretical value.
- Measurement of sound velocity thru fluid along pipe line.
| BACK TO MENU