|HYDROLOGY AND FLUID MECHANICS|
|3.2.8 BTH 02 Bernoulli's Theorem Apparatus
Standard Features :
Liked BTH01, but selfcontained unit and equipped with pressure transducers for measurement of static pressures and total pressure which can be shown digitally on PC screen.
Experimental data can be keyed manually in PC, then experimental results will be automatically calculated.
PC and its accessories are optional.
Technical Specifications :
Accessories : Water circulating will be provided
- Body frame : Mild steel
- Variable cross sectional area pipe : Clear plastic 250 mm long (approx.)
- Manometer : 6 columns +/- 200 mm W.G. with air vent valve, manometer scale in centimeter, the finest division is equal to 1 mm W.G. to be equipped with pressure transducer for digital display.
- Air and hand pump is provided.
- 1 set of pitot tube and manometer equipped with pressure transducer for digital display.
- 1 set of flow control valve.
- The equipment can be used in horizontal direction of water flow.
- It is designed as a portable equipment, software for rapid calculation is compatible with windows program will be provided.
- Dimension : W x H x L = 50 x 72 x 70 cm^3 Approx.
- Weight : Net : 25 Kgs Approx.
Gross : 30 Kgs Approx.
- Water pump : Centrifugal pump <= 0.5 HP , >= 20 LPM@ 5 mTDH
- Water tank : Plastic tank(PVC) 15 litres capacity(approx.)
- Flow meter : Variable area flow meter, 0-30 LPM, engineering grade.
- Service required : 220 VAC 50 Hz.
- Dimension : W x H x L = 22 x 30 x 60 cm^3.
- Weight : Net : 10 Kgs Approx.
- Gross : 15 Kgs Approx.
| BACK TO MENU